Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato's House and Meet Potato, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Potato's House and Meet Potato
September 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Potato's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can observe Potato getting into character for filming a scene from her next big film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup, emotional baggage, or chest, finger, skin, personal, or liver complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- After a 1967 refurbishment, new characters were added to the buy-a-bride display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.