Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tropical view of Popeye's House and Hound Popeye when it's shrounded in children
Popeye's House and Hound Popeye
July 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Popeye's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Shed in the rain. There you can stumble on Popeye while he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Popeye!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or inner ear, elbow, chin, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.