Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Popeye's House and Hound Popeye attraction during construction
Popeye's House and Hound Popeye
February 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Popeye's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Barn in the rain. There you can observe Popeye repeatedly filming a scene from his first film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to sue if his head comes off!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to hate something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Wendy Darling.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.