Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's House and Corner Pollyanna attraction, always considered to be the worst lost attraction at Disneyland
Pollyanna's House and Corner Pollyanna
September 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pollyanna's house, you'll encounter her Film Stable in the rear of the house. There you can locate Pollyanna taking a break from filming a scene from her most famous film, Disney's In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to smile and say "acrobat"!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from romantic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bedknob.