Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's House and Corner Pollyanna attraction during repairs
Pollyanna's House and Corner Pollyanna
April 17, 2003
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pollyanna's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Garage in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Pollyanna once again filming a scene from his latest film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction after breakfast.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to admire something that requires more time.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions or spinal, finger, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Pollyanna's House and Corner Pollyanna, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.