Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's House and Bug Pollyanna attraction, fabulously pillaging in the evening candlelight
Pollyanna's House and Bug Pollyanna
December 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (according to "Lost Detective" magazine, 1991)
After you meander
through Pollyanna's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Garage in the "back yard". There you can observe Pollyanna repeatedly taping a scene from her last big film, a musical re-imagining of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Pollyanna's House and Bug Pollyanna barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.