Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna's House and Bug Pollyanna attraction, March 17, 1993, 6:44 p.m.
Pollyanna's House and Bug Pollyanna
April 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Four stars (by Zazu)
After you tour
through Pollyanna's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Pollyanna taking a break from re-filming a scene from his next big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with children or Lampwick fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a witch to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pilot must be at least 40" tall.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.