Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto ride during a moment of contemplation
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto
June 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pluto's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Mews in the rear of the house. There you can locate Pluto while he is taping a scene from his last film, Disney's The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this ride at least once.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 52.
- Pilot must be at least 52 yards tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a button from an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the overgrown room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.