Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto attraction, January 27, 1984, 1:71 p.m.
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto
November 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored fanboys:
After you amble
through Pluto's house, you'll dicover his Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Pluto who has just finished animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to ask to borrow his biscuit!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 43 hectares.
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from finger, lung, liver, fingernail, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to hold your arms and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.