Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto, a favorite dark ride of Tony Baxter
Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto
November 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pluto's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Pluto repeatedly re-taping a scene from his last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this dark ride only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- On its first month after opening day, the Pluto's House and Tweet Pluto immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.