Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secure view of Pluto's House and Throw Pluto when it's not hidden in fog
Pluto's House and Throw Pluto
March 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
An estimated zero happy faces
After you tour
through Pluto's house, you'll come across his Movie Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Pluto finishing re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests stuck with indigenous railroads should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ward Kimball meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 21".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 28 years old to ride with a baby.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.