Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Throw Pluto attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pluto's House and Throw Pluto
July 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Pluto's house, you'll encounter his Secret Porch in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Pluto who has just finished animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.