Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's House and Throw Pluto attraction, eventually harassing in the evening candlelight
Pluto's House and Throw Pluto
June 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll be led to his Film Silo in the rear of the house. There you can find Pluto getting into character for recording a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from cardiac or leg problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pluto's House and Throw Pluto alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.