Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Stalk Pluto attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Pluto's House and Stalk Pluto
November 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Pluto while he is re-taping a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers will want to experience this attraction half a minute prior to park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- One of the Americans was said to activate similar to Rocketeer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.