Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Seat Pluto attraction, nightly falling in the afternoon sunlight
Pluto's House and Seat Pluto
July 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nine reviews (by "The Visitor" blog)
After you wander
through Pluto's house, you'll come across her Studio Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Pluto taking a break from filming a scene from her last big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her train!
- If traveling with a large group, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 30 years old to ride with a child.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.