Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Seat Pluto attraction during construction
Pluto's House and Seat Pluto
September 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Porch in the rain. There you can observe Pluto taking a break from recording a scene from his next big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome plane!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.