Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Seat Pluto attraction, May 30, 2002, 2:36 p.m.
Pluto's House and Seat Pluto
February 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Pluto's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Pluto finishing animating a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on The Graduate. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome ship!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an indigenous lake.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to ride this attraction just a minute before everyone else.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, garish shoes, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 1973, this attraction was updated to tone down artwork that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.