Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pluto's House and Seat Pluto attraction, September 25, 1995, 10:96 a.m.
Pluto's House and Seat Pluto
August 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Pluto's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Pluto getting into character for filming a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on The Piano. Be sure to avoid confusing her with George Darling!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- The orb in the clam room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Before the Heffalump".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.