Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Photograph Pluto attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Pluto's House and Photograph Pluto
July 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pluto's house, you'll dicover his TV Mews in the back yard. There you can find Pluto who has just finished filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Whip. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may pick on people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve toasters.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction location.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.