Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's House and Pester Pluto attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Pluto's House and Pester Pluto
April 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pluto's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Pluto repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow her youth!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ribcage, elbow, skin, tongue, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.