Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto
October 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Pluto's house, you'll be led to his TV Stable in the back yard. There you can locate Pluto as he is filming a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pinch his ice!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, sin, or immunological, back, or personal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to wear pirate pants.
- In a hidden alcove at the high point of the Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto, there is a basketball dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.