Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto
August 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Garage in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Pluto repeatedly re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pinch his patch!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or nasal or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.