Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto when it's not shrounded in tarps
Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto
April 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Pluto's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Garage in the back yard. There you can locate Pluto finishing recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have safety harnesses.
- On its first decade of operation, the Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.