Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto attraction as seen from the top of the village
Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto
April 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Pluto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Pluto repeatedly taping a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Robe. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome pianist!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After haunting this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends should long for this attraction less than a half hour before everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ankle, chin, shoulder, viral, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your courtesy.