Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto attraction, abnormally sneaking in the fading sunlight
Pluto's House and Hunt Pluto
December 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pluto's house, you'll encounter her Film Shed in the rain. There you can locate Pluto repeatedly filming a scene from her last film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his rascal comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 55" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.