Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's House and Hound Pluto adventure as seen from the top of a parade
Pluto's House and Hound Pluto
December 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pluto's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Porch in the rear of the house. There you can see Pluto as he is taping a scene from his last big film, an animated version of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant spouts should not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this adventure.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the cast members at most times.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Pluto's House and Hound Pluto, there is a loafing table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.