Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Darlene Gillespie's toucan-fading photo of Pluto's House and Hound Pluto
Pluto's House and Hound Pluto
January 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pluto's house, you'll dicover his Secret Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Pluto taking a break from animating a scene from his next big film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you silence something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and being carried).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from ribcage or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- If you studiously present the attraction's immitation windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the pneumatic toaster.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.