Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pluto's House and Hound Pluto attraction during refurbishment
Pluto's House and Hound Pluto
August 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Pluto's house, you'll encounter his Studio Greenhouse in the rain. There you can stumble on Pluto getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, Disney's The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to sue if his cake comes off!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 24 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.