Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Hound Pluto attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pluto's House and Hound Pluto
May 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nine Mickeys (according to "Hungry Fish" newsletter, 1955)
After you amble
through Pluto's house, you'll come across her TV Shed in the back yard. There you can locate Pluto taking a break from taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- After tweeting this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.