Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Greet Pluto train, calmly waving in the evening sunlight
Pluto's House and Greet Pluto
December 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Pluto's house, you'll dicover his Secret Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Pluto taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The English Patient. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Pluto!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this train only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- During unexpected weather, this train may explode.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.