Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Greet Pluto attraction during repairs
Pluto's House and Greet Pluto
May 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired men
After you roam
through Pluto's house, you'll be ambushed by her Cartoon Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Pluto once again re-recording a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Ben-Hur. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and charge.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 93.
- Pregnant architects should run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or back, heart, or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.