Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Pluto's House and Encounter Pluto when it's not shrounded in fog
Pluto's House and Encounter Pluto
November 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pluto's house, you'll come across his Animation Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Pluto taking a break from animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Pluto!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.