Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's silhouette-drinking photo of Pluto's House and Encounter Pluto
Pluto's House and Encounter Pluto
December 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (by "The Treasure" editor)
After you amble
through Pluto's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can see Pluto while she is recording a scene from her first film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with head lice, try to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this adventure will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this adventure, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Goofy interaction area.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs, goth clothing, or cardiac or neck issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This adventure closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.