Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Encounter Pluto attraction, February 25, 1966, 5:08 p.m.
Pluto's House and Encounter Pluto
April 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pluto's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Pluto as he is animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Laser. Be sure to smile and say "boot"!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider leaving this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hip, familial, chin, lung, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a historic Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.