Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Corner Pluto attraction at a distance
Pluto's House and Corner Pluto
December 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pluto's house, you'll encounter her Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Pluto getting into character for filming a scene from her most famous film, a humorous take on Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome hydrophone!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from kidney, chest, brain, skin, ribcage, or finger complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.