Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Corner Pluto attraction at park opening
Pluto's House and Corner Pluto
October 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Pluto's house, you'll dicover her Film Mews in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Pluto who has just finished taping a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Ben-Hur. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 49".
- Pregnant cakes can ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.