Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's House and Corner Pluto, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Pluto's House and Corner Pluto
July 28, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pluto's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Silo in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Pluto getting into character for taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Raven. Be sure to sue if his firework comes off!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- Minimum height 20".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The comment about sorcerers is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.