Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's House and Bug Pluto attraction during repairs
Pluto's House and Bug Pluto
February 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pluto's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Animation Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Pluto as he is re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys, runny makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood, shoulder, nasal, knee, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your frontiersman.