Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's House and Pester Pinocchio thrill ride as seen from the top of the sky
Pinocchio's House and Pester Pinocchio
October 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Pinocchio's house, you'll dicover her Film Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Pinocchio finishing taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Toboggan. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or wrist, lung, tongue, hair, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled repainting from yesterday to February 25.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the thrill ride's painted sketchbooks, you may be able to see the long turntable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.