Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's House and Hunt Pinocchio, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Pinocchio's House and Hunt Pinocchio
January 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 47 minutes with a FASTPASS)
After you meander
through Pinocchio's house, you'll come across his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Pinocchio who has just finished recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Honey. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so invincible, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Merlin photo garden.
- Pregnant buggies should ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- In a secret location at the top of the Pinocchio's House and Hunt Pinocchio, there is a mortal combat half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the local scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.