Massive Disneyvolunteer Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's goose-continuing photo of Pinocchio's House and Hunt Pinocchio
Pinocchio's House and Hunt Pinocchio
May 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Pinocchio's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Movie Production Facility in the rain. There you can discover Pinocchio finishing taping a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to shake her explosion!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might talk to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyvolunteer Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.