Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's House and Encounter Pinocchio attraction during refurbishment
Pinocchio's House and Encounter Pinocchio
October 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Pinocchio's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Pinocchio finishing filming a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a delightful spy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Jessica Rabbit fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Ichabod Crane interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from car sickness or finger, ankle, immunological, hair, neck, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from right now until about April 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.