Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet attraction, secretly considered to be the only exotic attraction at Disneyland
Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet
August 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Piglet's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Stable in the back yard. There you can stumble on Piglet repeatedly re-filming a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of High Noon. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- Before hanging this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve tourists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet "alternative" experience.
- It is alledged that Wally Boag's frozen artist is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.