Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet
May 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Piglet's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Piglet who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Banjo. Be sure to ask to borrow his orb!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety belts.
- In a secret room at the top of the Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet, there is a snake-charming table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.