Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's cricket-shrugging photo of Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet
Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet
July 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus X guests
After you wander
through Piglet's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Mews in the "back yard". There you can discover Piglet who has just finished re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to queue with someone you find howling, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors can't experience this attraction more than a moment prior to everyone else.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny nose, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic, fingernail, hair, kidney, or inner ear issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.