Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet train during a moment of contemplation
Piglet's House and Tweet Piglet
October 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Piglet's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Piglet getting into character for recording a scene from her last big film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "castaway"!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to queue with someone you find tumbling, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious train, viewers are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- This train breaks down significantly less than any other train in Disney Drive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.