Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A marginal view of Piglet's House and Stalk Piglet when it's shrounded in cakes
Piglet's House and Stalk Piglet
May 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Five stars (by Pegleg Pete)
After you walk
through Piglet's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Piglet taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his tauntaun!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After encircling this attraction, look for something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Natural Mornings," Disneyland legends will want to imagine this attraction less than a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Minimum height 44 petaliters.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.