Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Piglet's House and Seat Piglet attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Piglet's House and Seat Piglet
June 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Piglet's house, you'll dicover her Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Piglet who has just finished recording a scene from her latest film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Piglet!
- If traveling with unexpected children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a badge to enjoy this .
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from yesterday to June 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.