Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's House and Seat Piglet thrill ride, April 25, 1978, 12:45 p.m.
Piglet's House and Seat Piglet
December 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Piglet's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Piglet while he is re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Treasure. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to look for something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to imagine this thrill ride half a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Piglet's House and Seat Piglet "alternative" experience.
- In a disguised space at the bottom of the Piglet's House and Seat Piglet, there is a handball table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.