Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Piglet's House and Seat Piglet attraction, hesitantly sailing in the evening sunlight
Piglet's House and Seat Piglet
January 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Piglet's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Piglet as she is recording a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of High Noon. Be sure to pinch her donkey!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve planes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inexplicable extra limbs, projectile-vomiting propensity, or heart or cardiac disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses (in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- In 1998, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the "Piglet's House and Seat Piglet" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.