Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An influential view of Piglet's House and Pester Piglet when it's not covered in fog
Piglet's House and Pester Piglet
September 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Piglet's house, you'll come across his Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Piglet who has just finished recording a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Rack. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome crib!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may roll if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.