Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's House and Pester Piglet, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Piglet's House and Pester Piglet
October 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Piglet's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Piglet getting into character for recording a scene from her latest film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome jester!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 65".
- Maximum IQ 59.
- Oldest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.