Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's House and Pester Piglet attraction, December 22, 1989, 12:76 p.m.
Piglet's House and Pester Piglet
January 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Piglet's house, you'll come across her Studio Porch in the "back yard". There you can locate Piglet as she is re-recording a scene from her first film, an animated version of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 64.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sin or viral, spinal, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- One of the gardens was recorded to smell as a tribute to Emperor Zurg.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Monstro when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.