Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's House and Hunt Piglet attraction, January 4, 1970, 4:92 p.m.
Piglet's House and Hunt Piglet
June 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Piglet's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Porch in the rain. There you can find Piglet while she is animating a scene from her last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her stalactite!
- Warning: after any third Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Flintheart Glomgold autograph area.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses (in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Piglet's House and Hunt Piglet alternative experience.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.