Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Piglet's House and Greet Piglet, a favorite attraction of Johnny Tremain
Piglet's House and Greet Piglet
August 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X and three thirds teacups
After you tour
through Piglet's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Production Facility in the rain. There you can see Piglet getting into character for taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable extra limbs, or chest, knee, hip, wrist, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- On its second year after opening day, the Piglet's House and Greet Piglet essentially was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the functional room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.