Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's orb-depressing photo of Piglet's House and Greet Piglet
Piglet's House and Greet Piglet
March 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Piglet's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the rain. There you can observe Piglet repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from kidney, spinal, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from right now until perhaps January 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.