Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's House and Encounter Piglet attraction during refurbishment
Piglet's House and Encounter Piglet
March 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Piglet's house, you'll dicover her Private Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Piglet taking a break from filming a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Condor. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tonka!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as a gem to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have special blocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your band.