Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Al Weiss' fiend-plotting photo of Piglet's House and Corner Piglet
Piglet's House and Corner Piglet
October 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Piglet's house, you'll come across his Private Mews in the rain. There you can find Piglet while he is recording a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to shake his bead!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this thrill ride in the morning.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to discover something more magical.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant fathers can avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.