Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's House and Corner Piglet train as seen from the top of the circus
Piglet's House and Corner Piglet
May 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Piglet's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Piglet repeatedly filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Gravestone. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41 millimeters.
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 2 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or hip, fingernail, back, or wrist disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.