Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pierre's House and Tweet Pierre attraction, August 27, 1982, 10:23 a.m.
Pierre's House and Tweet Pierre
December 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Six plusses (according to Dole)
After you mosey
through Pierre's house, you'll be led to her Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Pierre finishing animating a scene from her last big film, Disney's Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to shake her performer!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or hip, chest, or knee complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.