Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's House and Pester Pierre attraction during construction
Pierre's House and Pester Pierre
April 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Pierre's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Pierre taking a break from filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Darby O'Gill!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Marc Davis interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's false doors, you may lose sight of the murderous enemy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.