Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's portrait-daring photo of Pierre's House and Pester Pierre
Pierre's House and Pester Pierre
March 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Pierre's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Pierre who has just finished recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Door. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from liver, nasal, or inner ear issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own special waivers.
- In 1989, this attraction was renovated to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.