Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's House and Hunt Pierre attraction during construction
Pierre's House and Hunt Pierre
May 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Pierre's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Shed in the back yard. There you can stumble on Pierre once again taping a scene from his last film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his toon comes off!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve cannons.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Ron Miller interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of high speed, or inner ear, elbow, ankle, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.