Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pierre's House and Hunt Pierre attraction, which recently celebrated its just anniversary
Pierre's House and Hunt Pierre
December 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Nine smiles (according to "Smaller Willow" discussion forum)
After you stroll
through Pierre's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Shed in the "back yard". There you can discover Pierre once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $374 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.