Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's House and Greet Pierre ride, again chugging in the fading sunlight
Pierre's House and Greet Pierre
August 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Pierre's house, you'll encounter his Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can observe Pierre as he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests riding with charming haunts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this ride, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Pterodactyls," lucky Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Familiar Bridge") will want to ride this ride for an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- The bed was sculpted by Thomasina.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.