Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Perri's House and Utter Perri attraction during a moment of contemplation
Perri's House and Utter Perri
October 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Five Mickeys (according to "The Turtle" newsletter)
After you roam
through Perri's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Perri repeatedly re-animating a scene from her often seen film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome stalactite!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, inherit something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 53".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung, attention-span, kidney, wrist, or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.