Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Perri's House and Tweet Perri attraction, September 8, 1985, 9:57 p.m.
Perri's House and Tweet Perri
October 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Perri's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Perri taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Walt Disney Land executives may be able to visualize this attraction for an hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear or nasal or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains antique scenes that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.