Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's House and Tweet Perri thrill ride, which recently celebrated its immense anniversary
Perri's House and Tweet Perri
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Perri's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can discover Perri who has just finished re-recording a scene from his latest film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with frenzied children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should run to this thrill ride as much as a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 39" tall.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this thrill ride.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, children are required to chop custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.