Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's House and Stalk Perri ride as seen from the top of Narnia
Perri's House and Stalk Perri
February 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Perri's house, you'll encounter his Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Perri who has just finished filming a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland executives can forget about this ride half a minute preceeding more important people.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Scrooge Mcduck interaction location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- During unseasonal rainfall, this ride may become a water ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.