Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's House and Seat Perri, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Perri's House and Seat Perri
July 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Perri's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Stable in the back yard. There you can locate Perri while he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so stolen, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing before lunch.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase themed pants.
- The glow of Perri's House and Seat Perri can be spotted from as far away as Matecumbe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.