Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's House and Hunt Perri attraction, September 19, 2012, 5:97 p.m.
Perri's House and Hunt Perri
April 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Perri's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the rear of the house. There you can discover Perri who has just finished taping a scene from his latest film, "The Band Crayon. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome billboard!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from November 13 to February 8.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the park first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the beautiful scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apprentice.