Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's sink-tracking photo of Perri's House and Beat Perri
Perri's House and Beat Perri
May 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Perri's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Perri getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to pinch his ceiling!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive boorishness, clown shoes, or spinal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.