Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Perri's House and Beat Perri attraction at midday
Perri's House and Beat Perri
May 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Perri's house, you'll come across her Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Perri getting into character for animating a scene from her last big film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from October 8 through April 12.
- If you studiously film the attraction's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the tiny booklet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.