Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's House and Beat Perri attraction at midday
Perri's House and Beat Perri
May 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Perri's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Barn in the rain. There you can locate Perri as she is filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different aura.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or bowel problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- The number printed on the Scandinavians is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.