Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pegleg's House and Greet Pegleg attraction during refurbishment
Pegleg's House and Greet Pegleg
November 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pegleg's house, you'll be led to his Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can discover Pegleg while he is filming a scene from his last big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains exploding images.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- One of the pirates was said to save in memory of Lightning McQueen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.