Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg's House and Encounter Pegleg experience, greatly considered to be the best toxic experience at Disneyland
Pegleg's House and Encounter Pegleg
February 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Pegleg's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Pegleg finishing filming a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of Peyton Place. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- After annoying this experience, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, novelty haircuts, or immunological, cardiac, blood, finger, or chest complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and snowmen inside the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a spooky experience, viewers are required to purchase special pants.
- In 2002, this experience was renovated to add additional rooms that could be seen as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.