Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pegleg's House and Craft Pegleg adventure, cunningly sneaking in the afternoon sunlight
Pegleg's House and Craft Pegleg
May 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Pegleg's house, you'll encounter his Studio Porch in the back yard. There you can locate Pegleg while he is re-recording a scene from his last big film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his scenery!
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to talk to people near you.
- After experiencing this adventure, go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this adventure.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.