Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg's House and Craft Pegleg attraction at a distance
Pegleg's House and Craft Pegleg
September 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Pegleg's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Pegleg taking a break from taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less clothing.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from distracting growths, unstopable cluelessness, felony convictions, or knee or wrist issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction veterans discovered a private book in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.