Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: Paul's House and Tweet Paul, a favorite attraction of Doug
Paul's House and Tweet Paul
January 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Paul's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Paul who has just finished filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing during brunch.
Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from androgynous clothing or attention-span or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from September 5 until about January 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.