Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's House and Stalk Paul attraction, February 14, 1956, 8:82 a.m.
Paul's House and Stalk Paul
February 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Paul's house, you'll dicover his Animation Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Paul finishing re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of The Graduate. Be sure to sue if his part comes off!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant piranhas won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.