Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Paul's House and Seat Paul attraction at dusk
Paul's House and Seat Paul
October 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (by Tom Sawyer)
After you roam
through Paul's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Paul getting into character for recording a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of Tootsie. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 52.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches below the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darby O'Gill when you jump out into the austere room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.