Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's House and Seat Paul attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Paul's House and Seat Paul
July 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Three churros (according to www.SpineAge.net, 1995)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Paul's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Coop in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Paul who has just finished re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 54.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from September 17 to April 8 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.