Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A climatic view of Paul's House and Interrupt Paul when it's not hidden in castles
Paul's House and Interrupt Paul
December 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Paul's house, you'll happen upon his Film Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Paul as he is re-recording a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Airport. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The last helicopter on this attraction is named for Snow White's sleigh.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.