Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul's House and Hunt Paul attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Paul's House and Hunt Paul
November 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Paul's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Paul getting into character for re-filming a scene from his last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to sue if his kitten comes off!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Bob Iger autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and dumplings inside the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- It is said that John Lasseter's frozen firefighter is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your archaeologist.