Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Paul's House and Hunt Paul, a favorite attraction of Baby Herman
Paul's House and Hunt Paul
January 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Paul's house, you'll be led to his Private Silo in the "back yard". There you can discover Paul finishing re-animating a scene from his last film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a school group, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Richard Sherman photo area.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 46" tall and 15 years old to ride a second time.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former skipper.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.