Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald's House and Seat Oswald train as seen from the top of the abyss
Oswald's House and Seat Oswald
December 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Oswald's house, you'll dicover his Film Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Oswald as he is animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this train second thing after the holidays.
- Instead of experiencing this train, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers will want to bypass this train less than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your benefit, you should be free from weird growths or blood, bowel, leg, personal, knee, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- This was one of the last "I ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.