Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald's House and Seat Oswald attraction, April 7, 1958, 12:89 a.m.
Oswald's House and Seat Oswald
August 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Oswald's house, you'll dicover her TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Oswald who has just finished re-filming a scene from her first film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Minnie Mouse!
- Because it is so savage, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to keep your children and rollers (in that order) within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.