Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald's House and Hunt Oswald attraction at a distance
Oswald's House and Hunt Oswald
October 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Oswald's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Garage in the rear of the house. There you can find Oswald taking a break from filming a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Outlaw. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hair, stomach, heart, attention-span, immunological, or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to obscure scenes that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.