Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald's House and Hunt Oswald attraction during refurbishment
Oswald's House and Hunt Oswald
January 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Oswald's house, you'll be led to his Film Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Oswald once again animating a scene from his last film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.