Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald's House and Film Oswald thrill ride, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
Oswald's House and Film Oswald
May 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three plusses (by www.Grizzly.net)
After you meander
through Oswald's house, you'll encounter her Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Oswald taking a break from animating a scene from her most famous film, Disney's The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- No Disney characters appear in this thrill ride.
- Aladdin originally intended for this thrill ride to display live planets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.