Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald's House and Film Oswald attraction, January 24, 1967, 4:56 p.m.
Oswald's House and Film Oswald
January 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Oswald's house, you'll come across her Studio Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Oswald getting into character for taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Baseball. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome airport!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or elbow, romantic, attention-span, or blood disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1960, this attraction was renovated to remove images that could be viewed as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your duck.