Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's House and Tweet Oogie attraction, which recently celebrated its checkered anniversary
Oogie's House and Tweet Oogie
September 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Oogie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Oogie taking a break from recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- For your benefit, you should be free from emotional baggage or inner ear or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Oogie's House and Tweet Oogie "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.