Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metal view of Oogie's House and Stalk Oogie when it's not covered in darkness
Oogie's House and Stalk Oogie
February 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Oogie's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can observe Oogie while she is re-taping a scene from her latest film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this ride by yourself just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This ride closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.